We value your family and friends and recognise that they are an important part of your recovery process.
- For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit your visitors during visiting hours.
- Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition and/or special needs.
- At the time of admission, you will be issued passes for attendants and visitors. Please request your attendant(s) and visitor(s) to wear/display these passes while in the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the Nurse at the Nurse’s station Desk located in front of the ward.
- Sanitise hands before and after visiting.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved areas. If you must use your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed.